Suplhoamophos is multifunctional, water-soluble, 100% friable, non-hygroscopic, granulated nitrogen-phosphorus product. The product composition consists of 10% nitrogen, 20% phosphorus (P2O5) and 14% sulphur (SO3), the last increases wheat gluten, and fat content in the sunflower, soybean and rapeseed. The main reason for using fertilizer containing sulphur in the last few years is the high concentration of this product, without ballast substances, and also its contribution for increasing yields and improving the quality of the grain. A comparative survey on types, qualities and methods of application of mineral fertilizers for the winter wheat shows that the effect of this kind of fertilizer on the harvest is equivalent to the effect of the mixture of ammonium nitrate and amophos applied in equal parts.
Application: This product is used for all types of soil and crops as basic fertilizing and future fertilizing after sowing. The fertilizer could be used in greenhouses mixed with nitrogen and potassium fertilizers. Fertilizer mixtures of all types may be made on the basis of NPS.
The advantages of using NPS are as follows:
- It improves the product quality – increases protein content of the grain, oilseeds, soybean and rapeseed.
- It increases the crops productivity.
- It supports the health growing and development of the plants.
- It increases plants viability.
- It increases the products expiration date.
- The uniform size of granules supports the easy penetration of the fertilizer into the soil. NPS is highly effective fertilizer, that increases not only the harvest of the different crops, but improves their quality too, consequently the usage of this fertilizer gives very good economic sense.
The product is non-toxic, not flammable and not explosive.